Are you a group of friends or an association in search of an outing that is both touristic and cultural ?
We offer you our “Rosa Bonheur Day”:
* A private morning visit to the Rosa Bonheur rooms (About 20 paintings and a dozen sculptures), at the Fontainebleau Castle. These works are usually inaccessible to the public and will be commented for you by two people of our association.
* After lunch, we discover the atelier of the painter at By /Thomery, which has kept its authenticity and where Rosa Bonheur lived and worked for about forty years. This visit can either be arranged by us or organized by yourself.
The programme :
* At 10 am we meet in front of the reception of the Castle of Fontainebleau.
* Visit of the Rosa Bonheur exhibit: 1h / 1h30, limited to 17 people per group.
* Free visit of the castle and / or temporary exhibits, with entrance ticket.
* At 14:30 / 15:00 we meet in front of the workshop at By /Thomery, 8 km from Fontainebleau; The visittakes 1h.
We join you during one of your events at your location of choice, and prepare a stand or exhibit or give a commented presentation of works by Rosa Bonheur.
QUOTATION ON REQUEST